Centre for Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies research seminars
- Gisbert Kapp Building room N327
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Students, Teaching
Each month of the academic year, the Centre for Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies holds a research seminar for research students, academic staff, and guests. All are welcome to join us.
- Sarah Dunlop (Research Fellow, Theology and Religion): 'Visual ethnographic research methods for the study of religious belief'
- Nikolaj Christensen (PhD student, Theology and Religion): 'Norwegian success and Danish collapse in early Pentecostalism – why so different'
- Seungjin Song (PhD student, Theology and Religion): 'The Spanish Expansion and Charismatic Roman Catholicism in the Sixteenth Century'