The PSA will host a range of events and activities, which will seek to facilitate exchanges amongst and between academic colleagues and public service colleagues.
Leading Social Work Practice Seminar Series 2012/13
Led by leading academics with a wide experience in policy and practice, these seminars are targeted at leaders and managers in all areas of the social work profession. Seminars will also be of interest to academics, health and social care professionals and postgraduate students.
- G15 Muirhead Ground Floor Building R21
- Towards a theory of moral education - Michael Hand is Professor of Philosophy of Education and Director of Postgraduate Research in the School of Education. He is the Editor of IMPACT, a pamphlet series offering philosophical perspectives on current education policy.
- Social Sciences
- 05 - 06/02/2014
- Birmingham Business School
- This RSA research network seminar will explore key debates around leadership in urban and regional development that are relatively new including the growing interest in spatially-informed accounts of leadership.
- International, Life and Environmental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences
- Courtyard Room, Edgbaston Park Road, Park House
- Mindfulness for Social Work Managers - Leadership and Management Seminar Series, 25 February 2014.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences
- Edgbaston campus
- 03, 04 and 05 March and 28, 29 April 2014. This Executive Programme in Strategic Commissioning focuses directly on the current challenge of coping with public service funding cuts at a time of rising service needs and expectations.
- Social Sciences, Teaching
The 21st Century Public Servant
An invited audience of senior public servants and academics will join a round table discussion on the role of public servants and public service in the 21st century
Previous event reports
If you are interested in learning more about these events please contact us at email@example.com.