Understanding the commissioning process in today's NHS
- Park House, University of Birmingham
- Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
This event will provide a taster session for those new to commissioning with an overview of the commissioning cycle and key elements in it.
- To set the context for commissioning in the light of the current reforms
- To explore how to assess the health needs of the wider population
- To understand the requirements for engaging with the public and developing effective methods to enact this
- To examine ways of prioritising to meet the QIPP agenda/Nicholson Challenge of reducing resources in the NHS
- To develop a clearer understanding of the quality framework which commissioners will need to adopt
- To engage with the potential of partnership working with the Local Authority
Course fee: £150
To register for this course online please go to http://www.bhamonlineshop.co.uk/ and follow Conferences & Events > Courses & Workshops > Professional Development.
For a registration form or further information please contact Amy Partleton, +44(0)121 414 2677, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a course flyer 'Understanding the commissioning process in todays' NHS' (PDF)