Integrated Healthcare - Interactive academic engagement with policy stakeholders: Knowledge Exchange Trials
- Health Services Management Centre, Park House
- Lectures Talks and Workshops
HSMC is hosting a knowledge transfer event with policy makers from the Department of Health on Tuesday 25 February 2014.
This workshop aims to raise awareness of the policy-making process, how research can influence policies and how academics can engage and collaborate with the ‘user community’ in policy and program development and implementation, for demonstrable impact.
Speakers confirmed for KET 8 Integrated Healthcare include:
- Ed Moses, Deputy Director, Strategic Partnerships, Public Health England
- Tim Muir, Senior Analyst, Department of Health TBC
- Professor Jon Glasby, Director, Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham
- John Garrett, Deputy Chief Executive, Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Graham Beaumont, Chief Executive, Health Exchange CIC Limited
More information and how to register
For more information and how to register, please visit the ISC website. At the last event places were booked up quickly so please do register early if you are interested
This event is FREE of charge.