Award-winning Graduate Management Scheme
HSMC has been working with the University of Manchester to deliver the educational component of the NHS Management Training Scheme for over 12 years. Each year, many thousands of people apply for the scheme, with only some 100-150 being accepted onto the programme. Over time, the Scheme has produced a large number of high calibre, senior leaders - including current and former honorary members of HSMC staff such as David Nicholson or Mark Britnell and former Directors of HSMC (such as Professor Edward Peck, now Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University of Birmingham).
As an indication of its quality and the prestige associated with joining the Scheme, the MTS has been granted a series of awards including:
- Large Employer of the Year in the CIMA annual awards 2011
- Number 4 in The Guardian UK 300 2012
- Top Rated Public Sector Employer in The Guardian UK 300 2011 and 2012
- We are 6th in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers 2012 and we have been in the Top Ten of The Times Top 100 list every year since 2001
- HR Graduate Employers of Choice for The Times Top 100 2012. (Also winners in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Target Jobs Public Sector Graduate Employer of the Year 2012
- Winner of the Diversity Award, CIPD Recruitment Marketing Awards 2010
If you would like to know more about the Scheme, please contact Tracey Gray, email@example.com.