Keep up-to-date with the latest events from across the School of Social Policy.
- Room 420 Muirhead Tower
- This event is part of a short series of seminars which explores the possible synergies between corpus linguistics and superdiversity.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences
- Birmingham, University of Birmingham
- IRiS and SAST Conference, 'Rethinking integration: New perspectives on adaptation and settlement in an era of superdiversity'.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Social Sciences