TSRC: Social networking below the radar: social media or action media?
- 1 Plough Place, Big Lottery Fund, London EC4A 1DE
- Research, Social Sciences
This event culminates the series of Beyond the Radar events. TSRC invite those who have been involved in the BTR11 project, as well as anyone interested in below the radar, to evaluate the lessons of social media activity.
- What activities work for community groups?
- Can social media help them have a greater impact?
- After events during the Arab Spring, how can social media become 'action media'?
The event will be held in partnership with Globalnet21 and hosted by the Big Lottery Fund. A networking lunch will be included.
To register interest, email Naomi Landau, email@example.com.