- Strategic Management: A More Balanced Approach
- New Perspectives on the Corporate Role in the Strategy Making Process
- VISION AND MISSION : Combining Focus and Lateral Thinking
- Defining, Enhancing and Valuing Organisational Capabilities
- Organising for Coherent Strategy Formulation
- Strategy, Structure and Performance of UK Manufacturing and Service MNCs : A Comparative Analysis
- Generating Strategic Options, Evaluation and Decision Making
Corporate Governance and Board Development.
Case Study: The BMW acquisition of the Rover Group inJohnson, G. and Scholes, K., Exploring Corporate Strategy, 5th Ed.,1999, London, Prentice Hall.
- Case Studies published by the European Case Clearing House at Cranfield
- News Corporation and Star TV in Asia (1999).
- The Global Financial Services Industry (1999 with Eleana Stamaticou).
- BMW and the Rover Group: The first five years (1998).
- The Global Car Industry (1996, updated 1999, amended 2002, 2006, 2009 and 2012).