Kelly is experienced in the research and evaluation of healthcare services and social enterprise. She is currently undertaking an evaluation of the Social Enterprise Investment Fund (SEIF) and has previously conducted research evaluation on social enterprise and alternative education. Kelly is also undertaking ESRC funded doctoral research on international retirement migration and the provision of health and social care services to older British people in Spain.
• BA (Hons) Social Sciences, Nottingham Trent University, 2003
• MSc Social Research Methods, Nottingham Trent University, 2004
• PG Cert in Higher Education, 2008
• PhD Sociology and Social Policy, Nottingham Trent University, 2005-Present
Kelly’s projects include:
• The Social Investment Fund (SEIF) Evaluation, January 2010 - July 2011
• PhD, Retirement Migration, The Other Story: Citizenship, Transnational Social Networks and Quality of Life, 2005 - Present.
Hall, K. (2008) 'The Challenges of Retiring Abroad: A Case of Older British Migrants', Regions, 271, Autumn.
Hall, K. (2008) ' Growing Old in Spain: The Policy Context', Paper presented to Age Concern England.
Hall, K. (2008) 'Age Concern España: A Vital Resource for Older People in Spain', Paper presented to Age Concern, España.
Hall, K. (2006) 'Growing old in Spain: Issues facing retired British migrants', Paper presented at the Regional Studies Association Annual Conference, November 2006