On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Understand common occupational skin diseases, including their causes and management
• Investigate skin disorders reported in the workplace
• Determine whether the skin disorders are work related
• Understand the requirements of skin health surveillance programmes and their effectiveness
• Understand the legal requirements related to the assessment and management of occupational skin disorders
• Select the right types of equipment to minimise chemical dermal exposure
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for individuals working in occupational health, particularly those who have responsibility for skin health surveillance programmes and managing cases of occupational contact dermatitis.
Institute of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Is this course accredited?
This course has received Faculty CPD Approval. Full attendance on the course will be awarded 11 CPD points.
For further information please contact the CPD Training Team at the IOEM:
CPD Training Team, Institute of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Phone number: 0121 414 6013 / 6014
Fax: 0121 414 6217