General Revision and deepening of the structures learnt at A1/2
2. Language Functions
A. Giving and Seeking Information
1. Describe objects and actions in unpredictable circumstances.
2. Compare objects and actions.
3. Summarize compex texts.
4. Comment on complex texts and issues.
1. Tell stories, jokes etc..
2. enter into discussions or have conversations on complex issues.
C. Getting things done
1. Make suggestions and decline suggestions.
D. Stating what you think and what others think
1. Express preferences and find out preferences of others.
2. Announce plans and course of action.
3. Give reasons for decisions or point of view.
4. Contradict or agree with arguments.
E. Stating and finding out feelings, emotions and intentions
1.Express fear, anxiety and hope.
3. Cultural Content
You will be introduced to all aspects of German culture (including the German speaking countries) relevant to the language functions studied, through authentic materials taken from the German speaking media, pictures and some background material in English. Wherever possible, a contrastive analysis between Germany and the home country will be encouraged.