Selly Oak Village comprises just one property – Jarratt Hall, situated south of the main campus, close to the University and the large student community of Selly Oak, with its many bars, shops and restaurants. Built around a landscaped central courtyard, Jarratt Hall is home to 740 undergraduate and postgraduate students in 154 self-catered flats in three to
six-bedroom apartments with en suite facilities and shared kitchens and lounge.
Jarratt Hall has accommodation for both undergraduate and postgraduate students loacted in different areas of the site. Students can relax with friends in the Jarrat Hall cosy social room to watch movies or get compeitive with the games consoles. Although cycle storage is available, there are no on site car parking spaces.
- Accommodation type: Self-caterred with en suite bathroom, shared kitchen and lounge
- Contract length: 42-week contract (19 September 2016 to 8 July 2017)
- Price guide: from £5,423 to £5,633
- Contract length: 50 week contract (19 September 2016 to 2 September 2017)
- Price guide: £6,672 standard en suite; and large en suite and new annexe rooms £6,713
- See the Disabled Go site for a detailed disability access audit
- See our Code of Practice page
Please note that the above prices are for academic year 2015/16, prices for 2016/17 will be available at the end of December 2015.
Virtual tour of a Jaratt Hall bedroom
Virtual tour of a Jarratt Hall kitchen