Selly Oak Village comprises just one property – Jarratt Hall, situated just south of the main campus, close to the University and the large student community of Selly Oak, with its many bars, shops and restaurants. Built around a pleasant central courtyard, the hall offers self-catering accommodation in three to six-bedroom apartments with en suite facilities and shared kitchens and lounges. Following the development of an additional block in 2014, Jarratt Halll consists of 154 self catered flats accommodating 740 students.
Jarratt Hall has accommodation for both undergraduate and postgraduate students from September 2014. There is a small social room on site with TV / games equipment and although cycle storage is available, there are no on site car parking spaces.
- Accommodation type: Self-catering with en suite bathroom, shared kitchen and lounge
- Contract length: 42-week contract (21 September 2015 to 9 July 2016)
- Price guide: £5,423 standard en suite; refurbished standard and large en suite £5,633
- Contract length: 50 week contract (21 September 2015 to 3 September 2016)
- Price guide: £6,672 standard refurbished en suite; and large refurbished en suite and new annexe rooms £6,713
- See the Disabled Go site for a detailed disability access audit
- See our Code of Practice page
Virtual tour of a Jaratt Hall bedroom
Virtual tour of a Jarratt Hall kitchen