In order to fulfil the Fresher’s Guarantee Scheme, the University maintains agreements with local private providers that meet our quality standards. Rooms in these residences form part of the Guarantee Scheme and students may be allocated these in their first year. You will be placed with other University of Birmingham students, in the same way as you would be in University owned accommodation. You will also have access to the Student Mentor Scheme and Residents Association.
- Accommodation type: Self-catered, en suite, 300 rooms
- Contract length: 42 weeks
- Price guide: En-suite room Self-catered £5,754 (2015-16)
- Please note in order to secure this accommodation a deposit of £200 will be required once you have received your contract from Victoria Hall. A UK guarantor will be required if you wish to pay by instalments with the first instalment due on 1st September 2015.
- If you want to pay by monthly direct debit then Victoria Hall offer a payment plan in partnership with Housing Hands who provide a guarantor service to both UK and international students.
Victoria Halls payment options differ from university owned and managed accommodation. For full details on payment options and the partnership Victoria Hall has with Housing Hands please visit their website. We recommend that you read all information carefully.
For further details and information on this accommodation, visit the Victoria Hall website.
For more information and help on accommodation in general see the University of Birmingham accommodation Facebook page.
Talk to the accommodation office directly on Twitter.