Mathematics Excellence Award
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/10/2014 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Mathematics Excellence Award is offered to all students who make Mathematics at the University of Birmingham their firm choice and have achieved a very high standard in A Level grades (or equivalent).
Value of Award
This scholarship is valued at £1,500.
This scholarship is available to all students commencing their studies on a Single, Major/Minor or Joint Honours degree in Mathematics who meet the following criteria:
- Have made Mathematics at Birmingham their firm choice;
- Have achieved A Level A*A*A* in Mathematics and two other subjects (excluding General Studies) or
- Have achieved 40 points with 7 HL in Mathematics and another HL subject in the International Baccalaureate
How to Apply
There is no special application process – the awards will be made automatically to all eligible students admitted to the Schools of Mathematuics at the University of Birmingham who apply by the end of September to commence their studies in the October of their year of entry.
Mathematics Undergraduate Admissions
0121 414 7404