Wondering what former College students are doing now? Find out with our class notes below.
If you want to know what graduates from across the University are up to, visit the University archives through the decades:
1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Your stories help us to promote the University, communicate with prospective students and complete the history of this institution. To update us on your news, please fill in the online form or email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
EPS class notes
- MEng Mechanical Engineering 2014, "though the nature of my work changed from my MEng to my MA, I attribute my functional design style to my undergraduate in engineering, and wouldn't be able to produce the work I do now without the knowledge I gained at the University of Birmingham."
- BSc. Electronic Engineering, 1975. "I started with crystal sets and valves; managed to lure unsuspecting girls with promises of Real Stereo Music from homemade amplifiers..."
- After my time at Birmingham studying Mathematics I went to Aston University where I studied for an MSc in Industrial Mathematics. I then started work as a Trials Engineer in a Defence Company…
- Good to hear from you and pleased that the department continues to produce excellent engineers to serve the community. I was released by my company Lucas, to study for one year, five and a half days per week ,to obtain the MSc. in gas dynamics under Professor Bannister...
- MEng Civil Engineering, 2010. "After hearing about the mining jobs in the Australian outback, I got a 476 visa and a one way flight to Australia. Before too long I ended up in Tasmania, working for the renewable energy company Hydro Tasmania. In the last 18 months..."