Wondering what former College students are doing now? Find out with our class notes below.
If you want to know what graduates from across the University are up to, visit the University archives through the decades:
1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Your stories help us to promote the University, communicate with prospective students and complete the history of this institution. To update us on your news, please fill in the online form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
EPS class notes
- After my time at Birmingham studying Mathematics I went to Aston University where I studied for an MSc in Industrial Mathematics. I then started work as a Trials Engineer in a Defence Company…
- Good to hear from you and pleased that the department continues to produce excellent engineers to serve the community. I was released by my company Lucas, to study for one year, five and a half days per week ,to obtain the MSc. in gas dynamics under Professor Bannister...
- MEng Civil Engineering, 2010. "After hearing about the mining jobs in the Australian outback, I got a 476 visa and a one way flight to Australia. Before too long I ended up in Tasmania, working for the renewable energy company Hydro Tasmania. In the last 18 months..."
- BSc Metallurgy and Materials, 1982 and PhD Metallurgy and Materials 1985. "After graduating in 1985 with a PhD from the School of Metallurgy and Materials, I began a career researching in to III-V materials for semi-conductor lasers and detectors for..."
- MSc Physical Metallurgy, 1965. "Book entitled ' Metal Science : Past, Present and Future' has been published..."