Wondering what former College students are doing now? Find out with our class notes below.
If you want to know what graduates from across the University are up to, visit the University archives through the decades:
1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Your stories help us to promote the University, communicate with prospective students and complete the history of this institution. To update us on your news, please fill in the online form or email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
EPS class notes
- BSc Metallurgy and Materials, 1982 and PhD Metallurgy and Materials 1985. "After graduating in 1985 with a PhD from the School of Metallurgy and Materials, I began a career researching in to III-V materials for semi-conductor lasers and detectors for..."
- MSc Physical Metallurgy, 1965. "Book entitled ' Metal Science : Past, Present and Future' has been published..."
- B.Sc. Physics and Astronomy 2001. "I've worked the last 10 years at Sellafield site initially in safety cases and now in plant operations and management. I've been a plant operations controller and team leader in the vitrification plant..."
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, 1960. "To compress 55 years into a few lines is quite impossible, but I'll try. Graduating has meant everything to me. I had a good early career, but I did not realise my full potential until..."
- Mathematical Sciences, 1978. "I worked for 25 years in ICT, initially in the Defence Industry and then in Financial Services. Switched to teaching 10 years ago and am now..."