Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- On 18 June 2016 the College of Engineering & Physical Sciences welcomed back over 100 alumni and guests to the third annual EPS Reunion.
- A second discovery for the Gravitational Wave group, robot Betty goes to work and more...
- Our artificial intelligence experts and astronomers have joined forces to combine machine learning with astrophysics to detect galaxy clusters billions of light years away.
- Professor Jon Binner has worked in academia all his professional life, but he doesn't consider himself a typical academic. That's because the eminent materials engineer gets more of a buzz from seeing his research turned into real-life applications than he does from doing pure science.
- The Department of Civil Engineering have been announced as the overall winners in the Education category at the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) West Midlands Awards for a second year in a row.
There are no results that match your criteria.