Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- A round-up of new Civil Engineering faculty July-November 2013.
- The John Yarwood Memorial Medal has been awarded to Richard Palmer, Professor of Experimental Physics and Head of the Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory (NPRL), by the British Vacuum Council (BVC). The Medal accompanies the Senior Prize of the BVC; previous winners include Sir David King and Sir John Pendry.
- Navdeep-Singh Kahlon, an Engineering Doctoral Researcher in the field of Efficient Fossil Energy Technologies, received the 'Most Outstanding Student' award and 'Member of the Best Group Presentation' at the Carbon Capture and Storage Summer School, held in the National College for Teaching and Leadership and the University of Nottingham.
- Want to hear about what the Materials Society are up to this year so far? Hear what the BUMS Presidents Geena Rait and Vicky Hatwell have to say.
- Second year mechanical engineering students were invited to visit the Mazak European Technology Centre in November. The purpose of their visit was to enhance Mazak-student involvement through industry placements, machinery loans and Formula Student support to name a few.
There are no results that match your criteria.