Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- Super critical water oxidation (SCWO) for the Removal of N - Containing Heterocyclic Hydrocarbon Wastes. Part I: Process Enhancement by Addition of Isopropyl Alcohol
- In the EU Referendum, you will have voted by visiting your local polling station, noting your decision on a piece of card and then submitting it by posting it into a sealed box. But what if the whole process could be completed by using a smartphone?
- The focus of Cristina's current research – which she outlined in her recent Inaugural Lecture, 'Beauty and Strangeness in Particle Physics' – is the study of the behaviour of particles containing the beauty and strange quarks in the LHCb and NA62 experiments at CERN.
- Like paparazzi, we try to capture the most intimate moments of the stellar world's rock stars as they burn brightly and die young – using gravitational waves to observe the black holes they leave behind and discover how they were formed.
- We are using novel materials to power fuel cell technology towards mainstream use.
- Postgraduate Symposium on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology