Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- The Complete University Guide 2017 league table reveals that Engineering and Physical Sciences subjects at Birmingham continue to perform well with four subjects ranking in the top ten nationally in their category.
- By exploring the optical spin-Hall effect, we are working towards developing a flexible and tunable holographic input interface for optical chips - the likely successors of silicon–based microchips that could transform the world of new technology, leading to ultra–fast computing and innovative applications in biomedical science.
- Energy storage is the capture of energy produced at one time for later use. Identified by the UK government as one of "eight great technologies" in which the UK can be a world leader and that will help drive future economic growth and innovation, energy storage will play a vital role in shaping the energy systems of the future.
- Dr Guy Davies has discovered in his latest paper that the rotation of low-mass stars stops slowing down as they get older.
- Professor Martin Freer named in The Birmingham Post's Power 250 and more...
There are no results that match your criteria.