Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- On Tuesday 9 June 2015 the College celebrated the achievements of our 17 student societies with the second annual EPS Societies' Awards. A great night was had by all and over £1,000 was raised for research into childhood brain cancer conducted in the University's School of Cancer Sciences.
- On 20 June 2015 The College of Engineering & Physical Sciences welcomed back over 140 alumni and guests to the second EPS Reunion.
- School of Civil Engineering receive a Project Award from the institution of Civil Engineers in the Education category for a collaborative project with Interserve, titled 'Bridging the gap', an interactive activity to develop knowledge and understanding of simple civil engineering concepts.
- GCSE students visit Univeristy of Birmingham Engineering and Science discovery day for interactive workshops and activities around STEM subjects.
- Mr Carl Hingley, long serving member of staff at The College of Engineering and Physical Sciences at University of Birmingham recognised in the 2015 Queen's Birthday Honours for services to Mechanical Engineering.
- The Birmingham Energy Institute are delighted to launch its brand new distinguished lecture series, focused on energy related policy and research. Delivering the lecture of this new series Professor John Loughhead, will share his thoughts on planning ahead to meet the growing demand for energy.