Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- UBRacing is in its 17th year and the team is stronger than ever. Over 100 students from across the University are joining forces to cover all aspects of the project. Pippi Hornsby, the team's Head of Media, provides a full update
- We have undergone a bit of a makeover in the School of Mathematics. Our aim was to make the Watson Building an even more inviting and user friendly environment for our students and to update things a bit.
- Want to hear about what the Maths Society are up to this year so far? Hear what MathSoc President Phoebe Facer has to say.
- The School of Mathematics has continued its commitment to supporting students with their careers planning in addition to providing a first class mathematics education. Careers Tutor and Senior Lecturer Dr Simon Goodwin provides an update on careers activities so far this year.
- Flowers are beautiful; sunsets are beautiful – but the Perron-Frobenius theory of non-negative matrices? Oh yes, enthuses Professor Peter Butkovic; beautiful – particularly when animated and set to music by Bach. Professor Peter Butkovic delivered his Inaugural Lecture in September describing the Perron-Frobenius theory.
There are no results that match your criteria.