Keep connected to what is happening at the University and in your College through our news postings, social media channels and by attending events.
- Energy storage is the capture of energy produced at one time for later use. Identified by the UK government as one of "eight great technologies" in which the UK can be a world leader and that will help drive future economic growth and innovation, energy storage will play a vital role in shaping the energy systems of the future.
- Dr Guy Davies has discovered in his latest paper that the rotation of low-mass stars stops slowing down as they get older.
- Professor Martin Freer named in The Birmingham Post's Power 250 and more...
- Science and Technology News and Views, SATNAV for short, are a student-led bi-annual science magazine published at the University of Birmingham! New to the EPS Community and catering to a wide range of scientific tastes from Psychology to Quantum Physics. Treasurer Cecilia Caffrey tells us more.
- On Wednesday 8 March 2016 Professor Dave Charlton, Spokesperson for the ATLAS Collaboration at CERN, delivered the latest EPS Distinguished Lecture. SATNAV, the University's scientific journalism society, attended the entire evening and offer their insight into this most interesting event.
- Catalysts for Change: From Hydrogenation to Secure Fuel Supplies