New Staff in Chemistry, July–November 2013
The School of Chemistry has made a number of excellent appointments over the past couple of months:
Dr Parvez Iqbal
• Self-assembly of nanostructures using self-assembled monolayers.
• Use of Peptides as means of Drug deliver/therapy.
• Synthesis of array of molecules such as thiols, thiophenes and azobenzenes.
Other appointments include:
• Mr Mark Dutton, Teaching Support Administrator & Laboratory Assistant
• Dr Parvez Iqbal, Research Fellow
• Mr Sridhar Neelamraju, Research Fellow
• Mr Simon Neville, Research Fellow
• Iakov Polyak, Marie Curie Research Fellow
• Dr Gareth Richings, Research Fellow
• Dr Yafei Wang, Marie Curie Research Fellow