- Mentoring is a pastoral activity, separate from progress reviews, personal development, probation or any such issues.
- You have the opportunity to select your own mentor from a list of experienced members of staff (list is currently being updated).
- The list will include senior academics from within the College, experienced administrative staff plus external mentors with experience of potentially helpful career paths.
- Mentoring will be “light touch”, there will be no form filling involved and it will be up to the mentor and mentee to decide how to manage their relationship.
- You are strongly encouraged to use the mentoring system, but it is not compulsory.
Please log into our intranet for information from our Mentors -