Keep up to date with the latest news and events from around the college and the wide-ranging projects our staff and students get involved with.
Birmingham Business School events
- Birmingham Business School
- Contemporary marketplaces have radically changed, creating paradigm shifts in research which closely engage with entrepreneurship, innovation and marketing as forceful drivers of change. This colloquium encourages debate between researchers, entrepreneurs and policy makers who engage with the new challenges for entrepreneurs and the growing firm in a global climate with increasing market, business and financial constraints.
- Research, Social Sciences
School of Education events
- 28 - 29/08/2014
- Durham University
- Room 524, School of Education
- Professor Heidi Byrnes from Georgetown University will be exploring how the teaching and learning of foreign languages, as contrasted with second languages, especially English as a second language in many parts of the world, is being challenged by phenomena that we associate with the age of globalization, multilingualism, and multiculturalism.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences
School of Government and Society events
School of Social Policy events
There are no results that match your criteria.