Keep up to date with the latest news and events from around the college and the wide-ranging projects our staff and students get involved with.
Birmingham Business School events
School of Education events
- Thomson Reuters Auditorium
- Book launch event for 'The Colour of Class: the educational strategies of the Black middle classes' by Nicola Rollock, David Gillborn, Carol Vincent and Stephen Ball.
- Research, Social Sciences
- Room 224, School of Education
- In the third seminar of the Researching and Publishing regarding Disability Seminar Series(IES), Professor Gary Thomas from the School of Education at the University of Birmingham will discuss 'Conceptualisation of disability and implications for design and methods.'
- Research, Social Sciences, Students
School of Government and Society events
- Bramall Music Building - Edgbaston Campus
- This year's DLP conference will bring together the latest and best thinking on the politics of inequality. Conference papers will address how politics actively creates, maintains, or challenges inequalities – as well as ask which inequalities and why. Who are the relevant actors and the social structures? How do power, norms, and ideas serve to sustain inequalities, or can work to reduce them? What is the role of leadership in both perpetuating and alleviating inequalities? In short, the politics of inequalities and the inequalities of politics.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Social Sciences
School of Social Policy events
There are no results that match your criteria.