School of Social Policy events
- Tuesday 31st January 2017
- Room 429 Muirhead Tower
- A simulation to illustrate how the complex patterns of cultural and genetic signals might combine to define what we mean by 'groups' of people is presented.
- Research, Social Sciences
- Thursday 2nd February 2017
- Rooms 714/715 Muirhead Tower
- This FREE one day event will focus on the state of the art in financial education for young people; reviewing what is working in financial education of young people and how current activity is developed further.
See more events in the School of Social Policy.