There are two decision-making bodies in the University; these are the Council and Senate. The Council is the University's supreme governing body, responsible for setting its strategic direction and policies, and for the University's finance and assets.
Senate is the highest academic body, responsible for the University's academic policies and for regulating academic work and standards.
- Information about The Council
- Council minutes
- The following Committees report to Council:
- Strategy, Planning and Resources Committee (SPRC)
- Audit Committee
- Membership Committee
- Remuneration Committee
You can find the Council Committee Structure and the terms of reference for these sub-committees on our Council pages.
- Information about Senate
- Further information including the Terms of Reference and minutes are available here
- The following Committees report to Senate:
- Academic Policy and Regulations Committee
- Education Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Research Committee
- Nominations Committee
You can find the Senate Committee Structure and the terms of reference for these Committees on our Senate pages.