This site element can be found in Site Elements > Features > MainContentColumn > ImageScroller:
Instructions for the use of this control:
- Outside of Contensis CMS create a folder for the images
- Create a folder in that for the large versions called ‘large’
- Put the images that you want to pop up in ‘large’
- Make 100px x 100px versions of each of them (for the scroller) and put them in the first folder – they must have identical names to the popup image.
- Zip the folder and bulk upload the images into the CMS
- Edit each image to add a relevant alt tag and title
- Edit the course page you want the scroller to appear on and in the field where is mentions the scroller there is a browse option to browse to the images. It doesn’t matter which image you pick in the folder for it to start on.
- Wait… it takes a while for all the images to go through and for the updated captions to go through so it won’t appear straight away. I’d probably give it a couple of hours to be sure you’re seeing the right content on the page