Mechanical Engineering Postgraduate Induction
- Room F32 Mechanical and Civil Engineering Building, Room G29 Mechanical and Civil Engineering Building, Shell Lounge (Room G37) Mechanical and Civil Engineering Building
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Students
Half-day induction for all new postgraduate students: meet your programme convenor and find out more about your course.
- 13:00 Registration and Buffet Lunch - Shell Lounge
- 13:45 Welcome Address by the Head of the School of Mechanical Engineering, Professor D. T. Pham - Room G29
- 13:50 Address by Deputy Director of Education – Postgraduate Taught Programmes: Dr A.M. Tobias - Room G29
- 14:00 Address by representative from English for International Students Unit - Room G29
- 14:10 Address by representative from Guild of Students - Room G29
- 14:20 Address by Alumni Relations Officer for the College, Grace Surman - Room G29
- 14:30 Address by programme Directors:
Dr A.M. Tobias (EM/OM/PM) - Room G29
Dr M. Saadat (AME) - Room F32
- 15:30 Close
This event is compulsory.