It is important that you find accommodation where you are comfortable and can focus on your studies and enjoying your stay in the UK. Below you will find details of types of accommodation available.

University accommodation

Many first year students choose to live in University provided accommodation. There is a choice of accommodation at different sites and prices.

Private accommodation 

Private accommodation is housing not provided by the University. ISAS provides information on how to start your search, areas near the University and sources of help.


You may need to stay in temporary accommodation when you first came to the UK, while you make arrangements for more permanent accommodation. There is a lot of choices for hotels and similar accommodation. 

  • Feedback and suggestions
    We'd love to know if this page was helpful to you.
  • Was this page useful?
  • Getting help
    If you need help or have a question, please email us at Make sure you include your contact details if you'd like a response.