Contact us


There are many ways to contact us at Foundation Pathways, and we also have overseas offices and representatives who can help you with your query in your country.

If you have any questions, please contact us via one of the following methods:
Telephone:+44 (0)121 414 9292

You can also sign up to our mailing list for further information. 

Overseas offices


The University has a full-time Country Officer based in Lagos who can provide free help with making an application, certifying supporting documents and providing visa advice. To book an appointment please use the contact details below: 

Francis Ojo
UKEAS Nigeria
6 Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

(T): +234 (0) 815 8868 617


We have an office in New Delhi and our team - Aprajita Kalra (Country Officer) and Pinkyla Wazilingpa (Executive Assistant) - will be happy to answer any queries you might have. Please contact the India Office directly, using the details below:

University of Birmingham (India Office) 
1007 Mercantile House
15, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi - 110 001

Telephone. +91 11 23706237/38

Fax +91 11 23706243



The University has an office in Guangzhou. Please visit for details of studying at the University of Birmingham, advice and guidance on studying in the UK or if you're interested in collaborating with us: 

Guangzhou Centre

University of Birmingham
Guangzhou Centre
Yinglong Plaza
 Room 714, No.76, Fuli Yinglong
Huangpu Avenue West
Tianhe District
China 510623
Tel: +86 20 3888 0707


Mingya Zong
China Project Manager
Tel: +86 21 3100 7900 ext 211

*Important Note: If you email the address above you agree to Mingya Zong and our alumni contacting the University to discuss your application, any details contained within your application and sharing any personal information that you provide to them.

Overseas representatives

The University has a network of overseas representatives who can provide further information on studying Foundation Pathways at Birmingham. Many offer a visa counselling service. You can find representatives in your country by visiting your country information page.