The University of Birmingham's Europe Hub - your networking space in the heart of Europe
Welcome to your new Europe Hub (formerly Brussels Office). The Europe Hub reflects the aims of the University’s new Europe Strategy providing a central focal point to engage across Europe. The Hub, located right in the heart of the EU neighbourhood in Brussels, provides an ideal place to raise both your personal profile and that of the University across not only Europe but through Brussels-based and international stakeholders too.
The Europe Hub boasts excellent facilities including meeting rooms (up to 120 seats), reception facilities, a collaborative working space and Executive Suite. Facilities are staffed and bookable free of charge for UoB staff. The Hub is easily accessible from the main airport and train stations.
The space is free to use for our staff and offers:
- Two meeting spaces with the capacity to seat 120 or 60-60 when divided.
- Reception facilities.
- Networking area for hosting individual meetings or for event networking.
- Access to a Brussels based Policy Officer .
- Collaborative working table.
- Executive suite for high-profile activities.
- Free access to wifi, photocopying, video conferencing
The University Europe Hub is located in the EU Quarter in Brussels close to the main European Commission buildings, European Parliament, UK Permanent Representation and key policy stakeholders.
For any other queries please contact:
Sally Wiley, Senior Research Support Facilitator
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 3884
Also in 'International'