The University's Europe Hub (formerly Brussels Office) reflects the aims of the University’s new Europe Strategy providing a central focal point for the University to raise its profile across Europe and beyond. The Hub, located right in the heart of the EU neighbourhood in Brussels, provides an ideal place to raise the profile of the University and it's researchers and students as well as influence the wealth of stakeholders from across the world and within Europe.
The Europe Hub boasts excellent free facilities for our staff and students including meeting rooms (up to 120 seats), reception facilities, a collaborative working space and Executive Suite. This provides the ideal environment to engage with Brussels, European and International stakeholders.
The space consists of:
- Two meeting spaces with the capacity to seat 120.
- Reception facilities.
- Networking area for hosting individual meetings or for event networking.
- Access to a Brussels based Policy Officer working for UoB on the ground.
- Collaborative working area.
- Executive suite for high-profile activities.
Our excellent facilities and expertise demonstrate that we are committed to engaging both internationally and across Europe.
For all queries please contact:
Sally Wiley, Senior Research Support Facilitator
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 3884
Visit our staff intranet pages