Philanthropic Research Project - voting terms and conditions
If you vote for the Philanthropic Research Project, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Unless otherwise stated, the vote is open to alumni, staff and students of the University of Birmingham and other supporters who have registered with us. An alumnus/alumna is defined for this purpose only as a former University of Birmingham-registered student who has completed a programme of study.
- Only one vote per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for votes that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason. Incorrectly completed, late or illegible votes will not be accepted.
- The winning project will be selected as the one with the most votes by the closing date.
- The closing date is as specified on the Philanthropic Research Project web page.
- Voters who provide their email address by voting on the University website will be notified of the winner by email, unless they have opted out of email communications.
- The University reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules that will apply to a specific vote only. If we do this we will publish the amended voting rules and/or specific voting rules on the Philanthropic Research Project web page.
- Votes will be gathered through the Old Joe magazine site, the Philanthropic Research Project web page, through YouTube video likes and a Twitter poll only.