We value your support and care about your experience of donating to the University of Birmingham. That's why we hold ourselves to the following promises.
1. You decide where to direct your gift.
100% of your gift will go directly to the project of your choice. We won’t use a penny to cover our own running costs, which are funded centrally by the University.
2. We promise to update you on the impact of your gift.
We will always be clear about why we need your support and report transparently about the difference your gift is making. We will also keep you informed about wider campus developments such as research and educational news, fundraising initiatives, and event invitations.
3. We will work to ensure you receive the right level of communication regarding your gift.
If you have a preference as to how we contact you, or would like to opt out of particular communications, please get in touch using the details below.
4. Your personal information will be kept securely.
5. We will strive to ensure you are appropriately thanked and acknowledged for your support.
Your generous support will be recognised on our online Donor Roll of Honour, unless you request not to be listed. We may also contact you to request to acknowledge your support in printed and e-publications. If you wish for your gift to remain anonymous, please let us know.
6. We will be available to answer questions or discuss your gift.
Our Donor Relations team is dedicated to looking after our supporters. If you have any questions about your gift or would like to share feedback please get in touch – we’re here to help.
Get in touch
We would be delighted to hear from you! Please get in touch to find out more about our work and how you can get involved.
Donor Relations Team
Tel: 0121 414 9160