Working freelance allows you to create a work life based on your skills, talents and what interests you. To be successful you need a good idea and the ability to deliver a quality service or product to customers. You must be self-motivated, prepared to work hard and able to handle the element of risk which goes with freelance working. It helps if you are passionate about what you are doing and not just in it for financial reward.
Other skills and qualities you need:
- Initiative and imagination
- Determination and persistence
- Belief and confidence in yourself and your ideas
- Ability to deal with set-backs and handle uncertainty
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to market and promote yourself effectively
Test your enterprise potential by taking the free online test: www.get2test.net.