Details of the Reunion day programme, school and departmental visits, and optional afternoon activities. This will be updated when further activities are confirmed.
Saturday 29 September 2018
||Registration with tea and coffee in the Great Hall
Please note that departments can only open with a minimum of eight alumni. To ensure your department is open on the day, why not get a group together? Contact us for assistance.
Reunion lunch (includes unlimited wine and soft drinks)
Guild of Graduates Lectures (topics tbc)
Optional activities (tbc)
Drinks and canapés in Bramall foyer with a performance (formal end to the reunion day)
The cost of a day ticket includes all activities. Please note that we are no longer planning a formal reunion dinner. Should you and your friends wish to organise your own dinner, please visit our Reunion FAQs page, or contact us on the details below.
Do let the Events Team know if there is anything you feel should be included in the day's events, or if you would like to organise your own activities for the day.
Telephone: +44 (0)121 414 8904
*Our optional activities are yet to be confirmed. In previous years, these have included:
- Minibus or walking campus tour
- Self-led tour of the Barber Institute of Fine Arts
- Self-led tour of the Winterbourne House and Garden
- Self-led tour of Blue Plaque and Sculpture Trails
- Tour of the Guild of Students
- Self-led tour of the Lapworth Museum
- Free time to explore campus at your leisure
- Tour of the new Library