On Monday 23 June 2014, alumni who graduated in the last five years joined final year and placement students for a free networking event at The Doggett's Coat and Badge in London.
Those who attended were able to get practical advice on making the next step in consulting, management, finance and City careers from those who have been there, done that! Our experienced alumni included:
- Lucy Baldwin (BSc Economics, 2004), Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Matt Cameron (BA Medieval & Modern History, 2009), Head of Permanent Recruitment, Empiric
- Luke Hawkridge (LLB Law, 2009), Compliance Analyst, Barclays Bank
- Rebecca Kenning (BSc Business Management, 2012), Strategic New Sites Project Manager, BT Open Reach
- Kai Kohlberger (MA International Studies, 2004), Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Anish Mankuthel (MBA International Banking and Finance, 2006; BCom Accountancy, 2001), Associate DIrector, Standard Chartered Bank
- Jamal Mills (MEng Chemical Engineering, 2012), Risk Analyst, Barclays
- Callum Smith (BSc International Business, 2012), Government Development Scheme, Home Office
This is the first event of this kind that we have run for recent graduates and we hope to repeat it again in the future. Keep an eye on our events calendar for more details.