Our commitment to you as a supporter
Your care for others could change a student’s life — or even help change the world. That’s why we want to make sure you feel taken care of too.
You can be confident that 100% of your gift will go directly to support students or research, under the programme you have selected. We are committed to taking care of your data and meeting all the guidelines that our fellow charities are proud to fulfil.
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator
- The University is an exempt charity under Schedule 3 of the Charities Act 2011 (Inland Revenues Charity number X7237)
- We have an ethical giving policy, which makes sure that the University always behaves transparently and ethically in fundraising
- Our Donor Roll of Honour lets you know who else is proud to be named as a supporter. You can choose not to include your name if you wish your gift to remain anonymous
- If we are not living up to our standards, we want to know so we can fix it. If you experience any difficulties as a donor or a volunteer, please contact Sarah Harrison at S.Harrison.email@example.com