Leading Change in UAE Schools: A Business Model Approach
- Block 2, Dubai International Academic City, P.O. 341799, University of Birmingham Dubai
- Dubai Campus, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Social Sciences, Teaching
Please join us for an Executive Education workshop led by Professor Glyn Watson, Provost University of Birmingham Dubai.
09.30 - Registration and coffee
10.00 - 12.30 - Leading Change in UAE Schools
The workshop will cover five key topics:
- Understanding operational and political context
- Setting KPI’s and indicators
- Evaluating options
- Negotiating with key stakeholders
- Managing implementations
This executive workshop is suitable for: School Owners, Executive School Leaders, Principals and Governors.
If you wish to participate in this workshop, please RSVP by 20th June to Sanam Yaqub, Schools Partnership Strategies Manager: email@example.com