Teacher Education Open Evening
- Block 2, Dubai International Academic City, P.O. 341799, University of Birmingham Dubai
- Wednesday 6 March 2019 (17:00-19:30)
To register for this event please submit your details online.
Join us and be a part of the vibrant UAE Teaching community at our Teacher Education Open Evening. Learn about our PGCE Primary and PGCert Inclusion and Special Education Needs (ISEN) CPD programme. These are all taught on campus by University of Birmingham accredited lecturers.
The event will be a great opportunity to:
- Understand how to become a qualified, internationally recognised teacher in the UAE
- Speak directly to University academics teaching on our current programmes
- Meet Principals and Mentors from our outstanding UAE partner schools
- Gain insight about our ISEN professional development programme from our leading academics in this field
- Meet University of Birmingham Alumni who are now teaching in the UAE as well as our current student cohort
- Find out more about our exclusive scholarships
Download the itinerary
Discover more about the programmes we have available for 2019 entry.
All our teacher education programmes are taught in partnership with schools and have been approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
The University of Birmingham School of Education was founded in 1896, and we have an outstanding reputation as a centre of excellence for teaching and research in a wide range of areas of education practise and policy. We have a long tradition of providing high-quality teacher training programmes in Primary and Secondary education at the University of Birmingham.