All modules listed below are worth 20 credits, with the exception of your Dissertation, which is worth 60 credits.
- Accounting Theory and Policy, Semester 1
- Corporate Financial Management, Semester 1
- Fundamental Analysis, Semester 2
- Management Accounting, Semester 1
- Alternative Finance, Semester 2
- Professional Integrity and The Reflective practitioner, Semester 2
The modules listed on the website for this programme may unfortunately occasionally be subject to change. As you will appreciate key members of staff may leave the University and this necessitates a review of the modules that are offered. Where the module is no longer available we will let you know as soon as we can and help you make other choices.