When you choose the University of Birmingham Dubai, you are choosing to study at an outstanding internationally focused university already renowned for changing lives and transforming society.
A globally recognised education
Delivering excellence in teaching
- We were awarded a gold rating in the new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) which cements our commitment to delivering outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
Join a global network of world-class experts
- The Research Excellence Framework (REF) measures the quality and impact of research conducted in universities in the UK against international standards of excellence. 87% of Birmingham’s research activity has a global impact, confirming its position among the world’s top universities for research.
World changing research
- 11 of our former staff and students have been awarded Nobel Prizes. From revealing the structure of DNA to developing new treatments for heart disease and cancer, the research and work of our Nobel Prize winners has made an impact worldwide.
- Our Birmingham Heroes continue to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges, from anti-biotic resistance, Zika and Ebola to cyber security and sustainable energy.
Providing you with a world of opportunity
- If you are successful in your application to study full time on one of the three year courses we offer, you will also have the opportunity to study in the UK at our beautiful Birmingham campus during your second year of study.
Be a part of our global community
- We have over 300,000 alumni across the world including thriving networks within the U.A.E, India, Singapore and China.
Discover more about the University ➤
Also in 'Study'