BHM2019 - Natural Hair Journey: Liberation or Frustration
- TBC (confirmation will be sent once you register)
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Performance
Is the natural hair journey ‘a dreamy experience of self-discovery and liberation’ or a struggle to identify, hair type, curl pattern and dealing with your ‘edges’?
- Kadian, creator of Bourn Beautiful Naturals, a black-owned company, named after a brook in the West Midlands whose ethos is all about maintaining hair and skin's optimal moisture balance in formulas that are both effective and feel luxurious.
- Kam, founder and CEO of Nylah, a haircare brand inspired by Nylah her daughter and a desire to ensure her daughter felt included in a world that often celebrated a standard of beauty not inclusive of textured hair.
- Grace, founder of Calling all Curls, an exciting new initiative all about connecting curl communities across the UK and empowering individuals to feel more confident about themselves.
Please join us for a fascinating discussion on natural hair.
Refreshments will be available. Register by emailing Michelle Chamroo.