HEFi Learning & Teaching Conference 2018
- Alan Walters Building, Bramall Building
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Teaching
The University of Birmingham, Higher Education Futures institute (HEFi) Annual Conference is an opportunity to learn with and from external leaders, colleagues and students about innovation and good practice in the policy and practice field of Higher Education Learning and Teaching.
The inaugural HEFi Conference, HEFi18, will take place on campus on Friday 29th June, 2018.
Morning sessions will feature keynote lectures from Nicola Dandridge CBE, Chief Executive of the Office for Students and Professor David Carless of the University of Hong Kong, who is a recognised authority on assessment and feedback.
The afternoon sessions will be dynamic and interactive in style, and will run in four parallel streams:
- Student-led panels: what works from learners’ perspectives
- Digital Education: with opportunities to ‘have a go’
- Inclusive Education: to challenge what we think we know
- Research on our Practice: to ensure we share learning.
The conference will end with a reception to celebrate the official launch of HEFi at the University of Birmingham.
The conference is open to all university staff who teach or support student learning. You can see further details on the HEFi website and registration is now open.