Research software management, sharing and sustainability workshop
Jisc, in collaboration with the University of Birmingham are inviting all researchers interested and passionate about developing or using research software to join a free workshop on this subject.
- University of Birmingham
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences
We aim to:
- Bring a range of experts who can answer and guide you with your most critical issues
- Provide you with a list of available resources on the subject and tailored to the problems that you are encountering when managing research code
- Listen and collate the most common problems that you are having in this area
An initial list of resources that may be of interest is available on the research data network site.
At the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your experience and best practice around managing and sharing software for research
- Discuss and explain the blockers and issues you are having with the current best practice and why it is not working in your research group
- Work with others on developing new solutions for problems that might not have been tackled yet in this area
Please register online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/research-software-management-sharing-and-sustainability-workshop-tickets-29224950614