Under the Sea - Family Fun Day
- Lapworth Museum of Geology - Earth Sciences Building (R4 on campus map)
- Life and Environmental Sciences
"Darling its better, down where its wetter - Under the Sea!"
Join us at the Lapworth Museum to find out more about the magnificent world beneath the waves! From colourful coral, to the monstrous prehistoric monster that is Megalodon, there is something for all ages. Activities range from trails, to demonstrations, arts and crafts and much, much more.
- 11:00 Story Time (all ages)
- 12:00 'The Wonderful World Under the Waves' - Join Anna (Museum's Learning Officer) to learn about life under the sea! (suitable for ages 5+)
- 13:00 Story Time (all ages)
- 15:00 'The Wonderful World Under the Waves' - Join Anna (Museum's Learning Officer) to learn about life under the sea! (suitable for ages 5+)!
- 16:00 Story Time (all ages)
Throughout the day:
- Arts & Crafts activities (all ages)
- Arctic Small World activities (suitable for under 5's)
- Ocean Acidification Experiment (11:00-16:00) - Help PhD Students Kate and Marcelo complete a experiment relating to ocean acidification!
All events and activities are free unless otherwise stated.