- See, trial and feedback on new resources and workshops including loan boxes and in –school visits
- Reserved spaces within our booking calendar for Primary schools within the forum
- Opportunities to be involved in local and national projects e.g. creating temporary exhibitions
- Network with other local educators to share best practise
- Counts towards the Primary Science Quality Mark assessment
Where will we meet?
Initially, meetings will be scheduled on Zoom. Ultimately, we will schedule one meeting online and one meeting in the museum each year.
Who is involved?
All Primary school teaching staff and teaching assistants are welcome. We hope to have representation of Primary schools from across Birmingham and the West Midlands, including SEND school representatives.
When will it be?
The next forum will be held in November 2023. A date and time will be confirmed through a poll to identify the best time for participants.
Forums will then be scheduled once every six months.