Authors intending to present a paper at BBAA IX are invited to submit an extended abstract in English language with a length of 1000-1500 words. This extended abstract may include figures and graphs, but should not exceed four pages. Since selection will be based on the extended abstracts, these must contain sufficient information on the problem definition, the scientific approach and results.
The extended abstracts will be reviewed by an International Technical Committee who will determine acceptance for presentation.
The Authors of the papers accepted for presentation, will be invited to submit an optional full paper (up to 10 pages) before the Colloquium scheduled date.
Extended abstracts and full papers will be collected in a flash drive which will be distributed at the Colloquium to all participants.
The official language of the Colloquium is English.
Online submission details will be available shortly.
Contributions to BBAA IX Colloquium will focus on:
- Experimental, computational and analytical studies of vortex shedding, wakes
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Aerodynamics of bridges, cables, buildings, trains and vehicles
- Sports aerodynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Environmental and non-stationary flows (tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms)
- Performance-based wind engineering
- Wind Energy
- Energy harvesting by flow-induced vibration
- Wind loads on renewable energy systems
- Wind and vegetation interaction.
All correspondence regarding the papers will be sent to the submitting author. Please note that presenters of papers are not automatically registered for the conference and should register before the close of Early Bird registration.