The BBAA IX Colloquium Committee are pleased to be able to offer a number of student bursaries.
The bursaries will cover:
- BBAA IX Colloquium registration fee including attendance to the Welcome Reception and Colloquium Banquet
- Accommodation at the Vale Village for a maximum of 5 nights (check in 19 July – check out 24 July)
- Bursaries are restricted to PhD or MS students currently enrolled in an accredited programme. Post-doctoral fellows may be considered upon availability of funds
- The student must be the first author of an abstract/paper submitted to BBAA IX
- The student is still eligible to apply if decision on acceptance is still pending
- The award will be given only to students whose abstract has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation
- Full paper submission is required for eligibility, full papers must be submitted by Monday 18 May 2020
What happens next?
Applications for bursaries has now closed.
All applicants have been contacted with the decision of the committee. If you have not received your email please contact the Events Team, email@example.com, quoting your abstract number.
If you have been successful please do not register for the conference the Events Team will handle your registration and accommodation booking.
If you can no longer attend or wish to withdraw your abstract please inform the Events Team as soon as possible, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your abstract number.
If you have any questions about the bursaries please contact the Events Team, email@example.com.