The BBAA IX Colloquium Committee are pleased to be able to offer a number of student bursaries.
The bursaries will cover:
- BBAA IX Colloquium registration fee including attendance to the Welcome Reception and Colloquium Banquet
- Accommodation at the Vale Village for a maximum of 5 nights (check in 19 July – check out 24 July)
- Bursaries are restricted to PhD or MS students currently enrolled in an accredited programme. Post-doctoral fellows may be considered upon availability of funds
- The student must be the first author of an abstract/paper submitted to BBAA IX
- The student is still eligible to apply if decision on acceptance is still pending
- The award will be given only to students whose abstract has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation
- Full paper submission is required for eligibility (papers must be submitted by the deadline)
How to apply
Applications for bursaries has now closed.
The deadline for bursary applications and extended abstract submissions is Monday 13 January 2020.
Announcements will be made week commencing 17 February 2020.
If you have applied for a bursary please do not register for the conference before the awards are announced, if you are successful the Events Team will handle your registration and accommodation booking separately.
If you have any questions about the bursaries please contact the Events Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.