The general and scientific organisation of BBAA IX Colloquium is co-ordinated in agreement with the IAWE, International Association for Wind Engineering.
Contributions to BBAA IX Colloquium will focus on:
- Experimental, computational and analytical studies of vortex shedding, wakes
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Aerodynamics of bridges, cables, buildings, trains and vehicles
- Sports aerodynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Environmental and non-stationary flows (tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms)
- Performance-based wind engineering
- Wind Energy
- Energy harvesting by flow-induced vibration
- Wind loads on renewable energy systems
- Wind and vegetation interaction.