Please note that presenters of abstracts are not automatically registered for the conference and should register before Early Bird closes on Monday 30 May 2016 to be included in the programme.
The time allowed for oral presentations is 15 minutes, followed by 3 minutes of discussion.
Each presentation will be introduced by a chairperson, who will also keep track of time and lead the discussion.
Presenters are requested to report in the lecture room 10 minutes prior to the start of your session to meet the chairperson and to receive some final instructions.
Bring along your presentation as PowerPoint or PDF on a USB stick, presentations should be formatted for windows. All rooms support widescreen presentations, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1920x1080. Presentations should be loaded during the refreshment break prior to your session. Please ensure your presentation is saved with your presentation number and surname of presenting author. We kindly request personal laptops are not used as this can cause delays in the schedule.
Presenters can check and pre-load presentations in the Media Suite.
Posters should be A0 Portrait (841x1189mm)
Each poster has its allocated slot during the poster sessions, presenters are requested to be at your allocated slot during this time.
Posters will be available to view until 17.30 on Wednesday 24 August.
Abstract Subject Catergories
- Adaptive trial design and analysis
- Early phase clinical trials
- Cluster randomised and stepped wedge trials
- Diagnostic tests
- Statistics in rare diseases and small populations
- Stratified or personalised medicine and biomarker discovery
- ‘Big data’ in healthcare
- Advances in statistical issues in epidemiology
- Analysis of observational studies
- Causal inference and mediation analysis
- Inference in infectious disease
- Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety
- Meta analysis and medical decision making
- Survival data analysis
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Missing data
- All presenting authors must register for the conference before 30th June 2016
If you have a question about your abstract please contact the Conference Office, email@example.com, quoting your abstract number.